Heartland Industrial Park
The Heartland Industrial Park is a 120-acre Missouri Certified Site with shovel ready sites served with all utilities, perfect for food processing and light industrial operations that need to be up and running quickly. The intersection of two major four-lane highways less than a mile away provides excellent access to the entire St. Louis-Kansas City region and the nation, with a population of more than 70 million within a day’s drive. Macon’s excellent business climate includes a cost of living 4% below the state average and 14% below the national average. That’s why successful firms like ConAgra and POET Biorefining have major operations here.
Sale price: $15,000 per acre.
- Available Acres: 44
- Topography: Mostly flat to gently rolling
- Zoning: Light Industrial
- Site Certification: Missouri Certified Site, shovel-ready
- Ownership: Macon County Economic Development
- Electric: Macon Municipal Utilities. Provides three phase 12.47/7.2KV infrastructure to the site from an adjoining substation. Secondary voltages of 480Y/277 or 208Y/120 are offered. Please inquire for loads over 1MW.
- Natural Gas: Macon Municipal Utilities. 22-23 psig operating pressure provided by 4 and 6″ main line.
- Water: Macon Municipal Utilities. 1,200 gpm capacity through 12″ feeder line with 10″ lateral.
- Waste Water: Macon Municipal Utilities. 1.4 mgd available waste water treatment capacity.
- Telecommunications: Chariton Valley.
Provides high-speed, symmetrical fiber broadband through a dedicated connection with enterprise business speeds up to 10 Gig and small business speeds up to 1 Gig. Higher speeds of up to 100 Gig are available upon request. An advanced, feature-rich hosted PBX system, SHOELACE™ Business Communications Solutions, is also offered.
- Highway: Direct access to Highway 36 and close access to Highway 63.
- Air: Kirksville Regional Airport (27 miles), Kansas City International (149 miles) and Macon Fowler Airport.
Your connector, facilitator and partner. From businesses looking to start, expand or to those looking to relocate to the Macon County Region — including the cities of Macon, Atlanta, Bevier, LaPlata, New Cambria, Callao, Elmer and Ethel.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved • 303 N Missouri Street, Suite A • Macon, MO 63552 • 660-385-5627